Since the launch of the first official citizenship by investment program by the government of St Kitts and Nevis back in 1980s, there were over 25 countries that followed the lead competing to offer their alternatives ranging from investor based visa to permanent residency permit and second citizenship. However, whatever country you are looking to select, all have one thing in common – a solid financial commitment required in order to obtain a desired status while benefits vary significantly.
According to Alexia Budko, president of Grande Property – longstanding international diversified real estate development firm focused on invesmtent immigration properties throughout the Americas and Europe, while identifying the program that matches your lifestyle goals the list of the following items should be considered:
- Number of visa-free/visa-on-arrival countries and list of them. Types of investment immigration programs available in each of the countries from the list.
- Benefits of alternative citizenship compared to permanent residency vs. residence permit status.
- Tax obligation benefits available. Disadvantages, if any.
- Reasons for the applicant not to be approved.
- List of available investment options
- Family members eligibility for the status obtained through investment of the main applicant.
- Restrictions on applying for citizenship or residency through investment if any (i.e public appointees, people with criminal records, or conjugal partners of the main applicant, etc).
- Confirmation of source of income
- Inheritance of main applicant’s status by future children
- Travel and staying requirements while applying for the selected program
- Any additional fees or taxes to be applied
- Required payment schedule
- Profitability of a real estate acquired through investment
- Potential obligations after residency/citizenship is obtained
- Possibility of returning the investment
Interested in more detailed information about investment immigration programs? Don’t hesitate to contact Grande Property team today!
- We provide a comprehensive fully customized services in order to help customers make the only correct decision that willchange their life for the better.
- Our longstanding experience in real estate and land development has extended into a field of investment immigration to provide one-stop solutions for our valuable current and future customers.
- We only assist with officially recognized investment immigration programs in Europe, the Americas, and Asia-Pacific through our affiliated processing partner.
- Before signing the agreement, we provide detailed information on any additional fees and expenses to be associated with the investment.
- We run a pre-qualification check in order to evaluate invetor’s potential to apply for the best suitable program to meet our valuable customers’ lifestyle goals
- We assist our customers at every stage to ensure the successful outcome.
- Our international team is available 24/7